Sunday, March 15, 2015

Soulmates

Do you believe in soul mates?
Do you believe that you can meet someone and fall for them within hours of being with them? 
Or when you just look at someone and think, "Wow he/she is really lovely. I would like to get to know them more." And then for some strange reason they are all you think about for the next few days.

It is so odd to me to think how easily we can care so much for a person we barely have met. But what I wonder is if we all truly have soul mates? Is there really somebody out there that we are destin to spend our lives with? What if right now we are seeing and dating different people and it's all just a lesson? I always wonder if the person I love right at this moment will mean something to me 25 years from now. It's really weird to think about, I know. But am I the only one who asks myself these questions? All I want to know is, is there actually someone out there for me that I will spend the rest of forever with? Why can't I just meet them already instead of falling for other people to only get heartbroken?

Anyways, till next time beautiful readers.

Xoxo,
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment