Monday, March 9, 2015

Little Girl, Big Sea

You know that feeling sometimes where you feel like everything you do -- isn't good enough? I put my absolute best into everything that I try and I am still failing. This makes me so insecure and I despise that feeling! I just want to change everything about myself and start over as a whole new person.

Its like I am being thrown out into the ocean with a float and I am still managing to drown. Now I am so deep under that it makes it harder for me to push my way up to air. Oh how I need to just breathe, so bad. To feel that relief and satisfactions, thats what I dream.

If you ever feel like this and you know what I am going through, comment below ways that you cope with this. It is always better to not feel alone in a tough situation.

xoxo,
Lily

2 comments:

  1. Such an interesting read xx it was really relatable and such a beautiful message :) love your style of writing, keep it up :D xoxo Check out my new blog post! I'm in need of some followers, thank you! X http://xbeyoutifulx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete