Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Bliss

Good morning, sunshine!

Today I am going out and doing something I love.

I have decided it is time to change my ways of being lazy and cooped up in my room all day.
I am having a beach day! How exciting.

Having days for yourself is healthy for your mind and also makes you a happier person. Sometimes its the smallest things that can have the biggest impact on our lives. Make yourself a coffee, do some yoga, hangout with your friends, put some make up on and have a photoshoot. Do what makes YOU happy. Today is a perfect day to think about yourself. Why start tomorrow when you can do it right now?

Try doing something today that makes you smile. Comment below what you have chosen to do. ♡ Have a lovely day and enjoy yourself.


Beach Check List:
Adorable sunglasses
Watermelon
Lemonade
A brand new bikini
Yoga mat
Tanning lotion
And my far too white skin

Bring on the sun, Florida!

Till next time.
xoxo,
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment